MOU Signing between UM-AGNR and TECRO (Taipei Economic and Cultural Representive Office, Washington, DC. Left to Right: (seated) Cheng-i Wei, Dean of UM-AGNR; (standing) UM Pres. Mote; (seated) UM Provost Farvardin; (standing) TECRO Deputy Representative Dr. Jacob Chang; (seated) Dr. Chin-Sheng Chang, Director of TECRO Cultural Division.
Government of Malaysia, Ministry of Health. Joint research, faculty and student exchange (May 2011)
Universiti Putra Malaysia. Joint research, faculty and student exchange (May 2011)
National Taiwan University, College of Bio-resouces and Agriculture, for student exchange. (June 2010)
TECRO (Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office, Washington, DC) and UM-AGNR, to develop joint courses, study abroad. (April 2009)
China Agricultural University (2007; 2006): student exchange agreement; 2+2 program in which CAU students complete 2 years there and transfer to UM for final two years of study. They are awarded a degree from UM. Contact Ray Miller.
Jiangnan University, 2+2 student transfer program. (November 2010)
Ministry of Science and Technology (2001):Technical assistance and training.
South China Agricultural University, 2+2 student transfer program. (November 2010)
Anhui Provincial Department of Agriculture (1998): Technical assistance, and training of faculty and government officials.
Tan Tao University. Joint research, faculty exchange and projects, esp. Food Safety & Security (June 2011)
- Kursk State Agricultural Academy (2009, 2004): co-taught classes by video-conference, student exchange, development of Extension, curriculum development. (Weismiller)
- Moscow State Agro-Engineering University (2007, 2004, 2001): Assisting in developing a distance education capability and an electronic publication in cooperation with the Ministry of Food and Agriculture. (Miller)
- Moscow State Environmental Engineering University (2007; 2005): develop distance learning, faculty and student exchange, development of joint research, training and extension programs, curriculum development. (Weismiller)
- Omsk State Agrarian University (1997): Student and faculty exchange. Development of joint research, training and extension programs. Information exchange on teaching methods.
- Russian Academy of Agriculture Sciences (2001): Agricultural policy alternatives for economic growth of agriculture in both countries. Bio-safety and vaccine development for poultry. Nutrient management. Phytoremediation.
- Stavropol State Agrarian University (2005): develop distance learning center. (Miller)
- Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Agriculture and Food (2001): Conduct joint research, training and distance education.
Republic of Georgia
- Georgian State Agrarian University (2006): exchange of faculty, curriculum development, translation of Extension publications. (Miller, Weismiller)
- Georgian State Agrarian University (1998): To promote cooperation and exchanges in teaching, research and extension.
- University of Costa Rica, Faculty of Agronomy (2009, 2007, 1999): Student and faculty exchanges.
- Kazakhstan University of Economy and Consulting and Agriculture (2001) (Miller)
- Bukhara State University (2001): Cooperate in scientific research and academic exchange in the field of information technology and distance education.
- Tashkent State Agrarian University (2001): The improvement of agriculture in the Tashkent region through training and the creation of extension centers.
- Tashkent State Economic University (2000): Cooperate in scientific research and academic exchange.
- Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University: develop distance learning. (2002)
- Pan American Agricultural College, Zamorano (1998): Student and faculty exchanges.
- Federal University of Pelotas (1998): Faculty and student exchanges.
- Ministry of State Scientific Research (1998): Visiting scientists and students.
For more information, contact